Check In and Check Out
- Rooms are available for check-in at 3 p.m. Please call if you do not anticipate arriving before 8:00 PM so that we can set up a late arrival check in for you.
- Check out is at 11 a.m. to allow adequate time to prepare for incoming guests.
- Rates quoted are based on double occupancy.
- Rates depend on the day of the week and the season and are subject to change without notice.
- Breakfast is served from 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. on weekdays, 8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. on weekends.
- Coffee and tea are available in the dining room after 7:30 a.m.
- Please notify us of any dietary restrictions or needs when you make your reservation, we will do our best to accommodate.
- A 7% New York State sales tax and a 4% County Occupancy tax will be added to your bill.
- A deposit of one night’s lodging is required for a single night stay. A deposit of 50% is required for multiple night stays.
- The Bell House Inn accepts MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express credit cards.
If you intend to use a gift card or gift certificate for payment of your room, you must call the inn directly to make your reservation in order for the gift certificate to be applied to your stay. Please call (518) 745-0200 to book your stay.
- If it is necessary for you to change or cancel our reservation, you must contact the innkeeper directly at (518) 745-0200.
- If your reservation is cancelled at least 14 days prior to the date of arrival, we will refund your deposit less a $50 cancellation fee.
- If your reservation is cancelled, or the date changed, within 14 days of the arrival date, and we are able to rebook your cancelled room(s) at the regular rate, we will issue you a Rain Check for your deposit less a $50 cancellation fee.
- If we are unable to rebook your cancelled room(s), then the deposit is non-refundable.
- Rain Checks may be used toward a future stay at the inn within one year.
- For the comfort of all our guests, we provide a smoke-free environment.
- Smoking or burning of candles or incense in the guest rooms, or anywhere on the inn property is not permitted.
- Guests not complying with our non-smoking/no candle policy will be charged a $250.00 cleaning fee.
We regret that our accommodations are not suitable for children.
No pets are permitted due to allergies. We would be more than happy to book your pet into one of the wonderful kennels in our area. Please call us for information: (518) 745-0200.