Policies and Practices
- Daily rates are per room, single or double occupancy, and include a full breakfast. A two night stay is required for all peak periods and many weekends. Please contact us for details: occasionally we encounter circumstances during these times where one night reservations become available.
- Deposits of 50% (plus applicable tax) guarantee a reservation (100% for a one-night request.)
- As a small property cancellations affect us greatly. In the unfortunate event that you must cancel your reservation more than 14 days prior to arrival, you will receive a refund less $50.00 processing fee. If you cancel within 14 days of arrival, your deposit is non-refundable unless the room is rebooked at which point we will process a credit minus the appropriate cancellation fee.
- Cancellations within 48 hours of check-in date are responsible for full payment for the entire reservation (within 7 days for peak periods (June, July, August, September and some weekends.)
- Decreases in the number of reserved nights are subject to the cancellation policies once the reservation has been confirmed.
- Early departures will be charged for the entire length of the reservation.
- We will make every attempt to rebook any canceled reservation and, if able to do so, we will honor the most lenient applicable cancellation policy.
On the Property:
- Our rooms accommodate a maximum of 2 guests. Unfortunately there is no way to provide for any additional guests within a room.
- The Bell House Inn caters primarily to couples, we are unable to accommodate children.
- For the comfort and protection of our guests we have a no-smoking and a no pet policy on our property. Guests who violate this policy must be asked to leave and will be charged for their entire reservation. There is a $250 fee charged to reclaim a room to smoke-free and/or pet-free status.
- We must request that you do not burn candles in our guest rooms. In addition to safety concerns, we have a very sensitive alarm system and candles are likely to set off the alarm. We are happy to lend LED substitutes.
- Preferred check-in time is 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. we are happy to arrange times beyond those hours with advance notice. Check-out time is 11 a.m.
- No daily service charge is added to bills. Gratuities may be left at the guest’s discretion.
Our unique breakfasts are the perfect way to begin your day. We do our best to source only the freshest local ingredients as part of our farm to table network. Delicious vegetarian and gluten-free options are available with advanced notice.
First Courses include:
- Fresh Fruit
- Homemade pastry of the day
- Orange or Cranberry Juice
- Fresh brewed locally roasted coffee
- Harney and Sons Tea
A Few Main Courses:
- Challah Bread French Toast
- Eggs Benedict or Eggs Florentine
- Blueberry Crepes
- Huevos Rancheros